• Ever felt like the light at the end of the tunnel is the on-coming train?
• You’ve got this wonderful piece of equipment but don’t know how to use it?
• Want some help setting up a new machine?
• Want help getting connected to the Internet?
• Need to set up a network of two or more computers in your home or office?
• Just want to learn how to use it all?
The easiest of tasks can often seem so daunting, you end up getting more confused every time you read the manual. Let me show you that there’s nothing to be scared about, you might just need help making that first step. If you’re not sure where the printer goes, why you’ve got all those spare cables or what you’re meant to do with that CD/DVD burner you have, I can help show you what goes where and how to use it.
I offer training with excellent rates. I can help you with some simple backup solutions, software training, step by step guides and basic how to’s. Before you know it, I’ll have you well on your way to getting the best out of your Apple.
If you’re having trouble with your printer, your mouse seems to be chasing it’s own tail, your computer is giving you the ‘unhappy Mac face’, or you’ve got the dreaded ‘No Go’ icon (used to be the ‘flashing Mac/folder icon’) I’m more than happy to try and solve the problem. With over 30 years of Apple experience, I can solve the best/worst of it!
I also specialise in the wonderful art of installing extras, so if you need/want (can’t resist?) some extra RAM, that bigger Hard Drive you’ve been drooling over or any other of the fantastic extras available either email me or give me a call on 0414-795-960 and I will get you the best price I can. I pride myself on my work, my knowledge and my high level of service, that’s what makes the difference!
Let me work my ‘Macgic’ on your Mac!
Just a few examples of some of things I can help with……
NBN and Internet Help
Troubleshooting Issues and more….
Please email or call to discuss your needs, as not all jobs are the same!
My rate sheet is available on request.
Standard Consulting pricing is as follows* -
Onsite - from $120 per hour. (9am to 5.30pm. After hours on request).
Phone and email support - from $30 per 15 minutes
* All pricing is in Australian Dollars and includes GST. Monday-Friday, Saturday. Closed Sunday. After hours rate higher. (Current rates correct since May 2009)
© MacWizardry, 2020. Some images and illustrations may be copyright of their respective owners. Ownership of images and illustrations is neither inferred or implied. All information is provided “in good faith”.